The Highly Interactive Learning Environment of HostingCon is Designed to Drive Networking, Partnerships and Relationship Building.
Past conference attendees have validated that HostingCon presented them with the highest-level networking opportunity of the year. From the education sessions to the social venues to the exhibit hall, you’ll speak face-to-face with the people behind the technology, innovations, and partnerships that can help make you more successful.
With the topical agenda set for HostingCon 2014, here are a few examples of how you can use the networking connections you’ll make to raise your game and help you build a better, faster, more profitable business:
- Create a compelling business vision and a robust roadmap for moving forward.
- Refine and define core business strategies or go-to-market strategies and expand your services from existing core competencies.
- Create new business models to drive breakthrough revenue growth.
- Develop new entrepreneurial approaches and models to competitively position your organization to build future sustainability.
- Establish organizational capability strategies based on new growth opportunities.
The Casual Atmosphere of These Social Networking Venues Make It Easy For Like-Minded People to Share Thoughts, Experiences, and Visions.
Official HostingCon 2014 Networking Events are free to attend for all paid attendees who RSVP when registering.
Monday, June 16, 2014
5:30pm – 8:30pm
The Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
4:00pm – 6:30pm
Miami Beach Convention Center