Miami Beach – “America’s Riviera”
HostingCon 2014 will take place in Miami Beach, Florida, known as “America’s Riviera”, at the Miami Beach Convention Center. Miami Beach is an island city of just 7.1 square miles that separates Biscayne Bay from the radiant blue waters of the Atlantic, with over 7 miles of beaches, golf courses, parks, art, world class shopping and international restaurants.
Miami Beach is seen as a trend-setting arts and entertainment Mecca, and a shopping and cultural wonder by visitors, world travelers, celebrities and locals alike. It is no longer just a place to lie on the beach soaking up the sun, due to an economic boom that has sprung from the refurbishment of the Art Deco Historic District. Miami Beach offers visitors a dazzling array of amenities to enjoy including café’s, clubs, shopping along South Beach’s Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road and Washington Avenue, and many international restaurants whose chefs push the frontiers of culinary excellence.
Travel to Miami, Florida
The Miami International Airport (airport code MIA) is only 10 miles (about 20 minutes) from the Miami Beach Convention Center and The Loews Miami Beach Hotel, our show hotel.
Other area airports:
- 28 miles – Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- 75 miles – West Palm Beach (PBI)
- 125 miles – Naples (APF)
- 150 miles – Fort Myers (RSW)
Show Hotel – The Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Loews Miami Beach Hotel – flaunting a “SoBe style” fusion of cosmopolitan and Art Deco® influences – combines beachfront elegance with top-notch amenities for the premier Miami Beach luxury hotel experience.
Located in the “heart” of South Beach, directly on the Atlantic Ocean, the hotel showcases a palm tree lined promenade, oceanfront sparkling pool, Elemis Spa and Fitness Center, six restaurants and lounges including Sushi SoBe and Pottery Barn’s PBkids SoBe Kid’s Camp and Splash boutique featuring items for every member of the family.
The Loews Miami Beach Hotel
1601 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
HostingCon Rate: $229/night – single or double occupancy
- HostingCon guests will receive complimentary internet access in their rooms
- Group rates are being offered 3 days before and 3 days after the meeting dates, based on availability
- A continuous shuttle will be provided between The Loews and the Miami Beach Convention Center each day during conference hours for your convenience.
- The Loews will host our Opening Reception-10th Anniversary Party on Monday evening.
- Discounted rate good thru Thursday, May 29 (based on availability)
Getting Around Miami
Whether you are flying or driving, transportation options are limitless. Visit the Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau for more information on rental cars, limousines, shuttles, taxis and public transportation.